Saturday, March 27, 2010

final stretch!

Well folks, I'm in the last week and a half of my college career! Hard to believe . . . and yet graduation still seems far away.

Here are a few highlights/milestones of the past week.

My last BYU choir concert

My five years with BYU choirs have been wonderful, busy years! I am excited to get to watch Celebration of Christmas from the audience this year . . . but I am sure I will miss these years terribly. What a blessing to have made such good music with such good people.

Passover feast with Bible as Literature class

Part of the tradition of the Seder feast involves a broken piece of Matzah (flatbread) that gets passed around under the table - "button button, whose got the button?" style. At the end of the feast, the leader has to bargain with whomever has the bread to get it back. Once successful, dessert is eaten and the feast ends. The results of the bargain? No final paper, and no final exam! I love Passover!

Happy General Conference and Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment