Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sewing


confession: I am not good with a needle and thread.

My mom is an excellent seamstress. I always knew I should learn from her when I was growing up, but it just never stuck with me. We made skirts and pajamas and pillow cases together but I never remembered anything from one project to the next. I'm just not a sewer.

McKay is the cub master and is having his first pack meeting tonight. He has a blue polo shirt that needs his Cub Master patch sewn on. We had a little needle and thread travel set at one point, but I think I lost it in the move. So I'm off to the store to get a needle and thread and hope I can get the patch on straight.

pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you sewed it on wonderfully well. For the next patch, check at the scout office. They have a wonderful product that you basically iron on. I wish they had that when Eli was little. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll find out the proper name.

    ReplyDelete