Wednesday, June 23, 2010

iPhone 4 launch!


I'm posting this from the Apple store at the Gateway mall in downtown SLC. McKay has been up here since 1pm and I arrived a little after 5 pm. We'll be camping out along with hoards of other Apple fans in order to get on of the first new iPhones at 7 am tomorrow morning!

We have a large strip of grass designated outside to camp out on. It's officially off mall property so we can stay there all night (but it's basically at the mall).

We have a cooler of all kinds of snacks and drinks. Apple ordered a bunch of pizzas and drinks for everyone. It's an adventure! I just bought some flashlights so we can read/play pictionary when it gets dark. It will be a party!!

Yesterday night we sold our old iPhones so we have been phone-less for over 24 hours now. I know . . . crazy. It sounds ridiculous, but it really has been weird not being able to call/text/get email/check facebook/use maps/calculators/google from my phone. I got really used to the conveniences of the web at my fingertips! But in about 12 more hours we'll be equipped with the latest, greatest apple product

Here's to a night of good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment