Thursday, January 20, 2011

picture this

Last night McKay's mom was over for a bit with Jack and wanted to get some pictures of her with her two grandkids. As you can see, Harper was not in the mood for a photo shoot. 


She's sure a cute little grump!

Fortunately, a couple weeks ago she was in a great mood for photos and I was able to capture some fun little gems.







On a final note, Harper rolled over today from her tummy to her back - hooray! She's only done it once but she's been getting so strong and wiggly that I think it's only a matter of time til she's cruising! I'm also seeing early teething signs from her - what? Drool city, sucking her bottom lip, her hands, frozen pacifiers, and being generally more fussy during the day. I think I'll look into some teething tablets or something. Any tips from veteran moms?

2 comments:

  1. Baby oragel has been a lifesaver for us. I've also given him Tylenol a few times, when he's having a really hard time at night. I haven't used the teething tablets, but I've heard they're great, and plan on getting some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a DOLL!! Her chubby cheeks remind me of Amelia. :) I could just eat her up!!
    As far as teething goes, I heard teething tablets were recalled... if so, Brodrick is going to have a sad time teething, as they saved me with the two older kids. Oragel was hit and miss with my kids, but for the most part they HATED it cause it numbed more than their gums and drove Amelia crazy. But remember Tylenol is key, especially at night. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete