Tuesday, April 13, 2010

reverse bucket list

I love making lists! So when I learned about bucket lists I put making one on my list of things to do. But a list of things to do before I die seems awfully intimidating. That will be a pretty long list! Instead, I decided to put my own twist on the list (Dr. Seuss?), and write a list of things I want to do - not before I die - but after I graduate! We'll start with a simple list of 10.

Post-graduation plans (in no particular order)

1- Get running again
2- Cook!
3- Read: the news, books, blogs, the scriptures
4- keep the laundry folded
5- get ready for this
6- start a savings account for one of these









7- meet the neighbors
8- eat lunch with McKay on weekdays
9- replace my dead PC with a living Mac








10- teach myself the guitar (always thought it would be cool to play. Never had the discipline to sit down and do it. Also, I've never owned a guitar)

6 comments:

  1. wait, WHAT? You are prego? I had no idea. that's awesome. congrats you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM, hello?!?! A mini GOH?!? I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for announcements!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the?!? Congrats guys! So exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo!!! Congrats!!! It's funny, cuz mac n'cheese and oreo mcflurrys were my favorite thing early in pregnancy -- they are the heroes of nausea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Steph! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete