Monday, August 23, 2010

happy birthday to me!

I am two dozen years old today! So far it's been the perfect day. I woke up to an empty bed...suspicious! McKay had been up for a couple hours decorating the living room and getting crepes ready for breakfast. Mmmm!















After breakfast McKay headed off to work and the following great birthday things happened:
*I beat my Tetris high score (woohoo!/nerdy)
*My hair worked great
*I got to spend some time practicing the piano - which in my younger days would NOT have been a fun way to spend my birthday - but I really enjoyed it!
*I watched one of my favorite movies - Chocolat
*McKay brought home pizza (after I dropped a hint that I was craving it)
*Enjoyed smoothies from Roxberry Juice (after a slight traffic incident . . .)
*Fell asleep to Star Wars on our mattress that we dragged down to the living room.

It was a great way to spend the 24 hours of my 24th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment