Friday, November 12, 2010

gratitude

It seems like I'm behind on the gratitude theme for November. Therefore, in addition to throwing in something I'm grateful for in future posts, here's a little taste of some of the things that make me thankful today . . .

ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes
little white onesies, one button-nose.
bowls of cold cereal, cinnamon rolls,
a home with a heater to keep out the cold.
fun with the hubby, a new tv show
visits from friends bringing cafe rio.
silly short rhymes and grateful blog posts
are some of the things that I love the most!

3 comments:

  1. Did you intend to have this line up with a particular Rodgers and Hammerstein song?? 'Cause it almost does....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper is beautiful, just like you! I am glad she is here all healthy. It is fun reading your posts. It is apparent that you and McKay just adore her! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete