Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the graduated life

Thanks all, for the veggie suggestions! I actually have grilled asparagus on the menu for dinner tonight - and I think green salads will be the solution for quick and easy greens (plus salads sound good to me right now!).


















So shout-outs to Kim Allgood (who always has great recipes on her blog, check it out to the left) and all you salad suggesters - Melanie and Emily.

This week has been the best! I took the last couple weeks of April off from piano teaching. I figured that finals and graduation and my sis-in-laws wedding this weekend would be too much to try and teach around. It was really nice to have my reading days and finals week and graduation festivities free. But I think this week has been even better - my first week graduated and NO COMMITMENTS! I've had time to clean my house, take afternoon naps, watch a movie here and there, practice my newly tuned piano, and just enjoy being in my home. I'm having a cozy morning inside on this blustery day. I could get used to this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment